You can find the video analysis of The Hindu as well as Indian Express here. Analysis is available in both English as well as Hindi. You will also get practice problems based on today’s articles for both UPSC Prelims as well as Mains.
Analysis of The Hindu in English
Analysis of The Hindu in Hindi
Analysis of Indian Express in English
Analysis of Indian Express in Hindi
Practice Questions: Prelims
1. Which of the following are part of ‘basic features’ of the Constitution?
1. Judicial Review
2. Independence of Judiciary
3. Fundamental Duties
A. 1, 2 and 3
B. 2, 3 and 3
C. 1, 2 and 4
D. 1, 2, 4 and 5
2. Which of the following is a sacred day for Buddhists?
C. Guru Purnima
3. What do you understand by VVPAT?
A. A tamper-proof machine to replace the existing EVMs
B. A machine to supplement EVM which would make it tamper proof
C. A second machine on which vote has to be registered separately by the voter along with the EVM
D. A machine to maintain print record of votes polled in an associated EVM.
Answers: 1C, 2B, 3D
Practice Questions: Mains
1. Evaluate the role Supreme Court through judicial activism has played since independence in bringing about religious reforms in India.
2. BRI of China is as much an opportunity as a threat to India. Assess the pros and cons of India joining the BRI.
3. For long, India-Sri Lanka relations have been vastly under potential because India has treated Sri Lanka as a means to larger foreign and domestic policy objectives. Explain. Discuss new dimensions which can be explored to realise their full potential.
Join the UPSC study group on Eckovation. Follow these steps: