You can find the video analysis of The Hindu as well as Indian Express here. Analysis is available in both English as well as Hindi. You will also get practice problems based on today’s articles for both Prelims as well as Mains.
Here is the analysis of editorials of today’s The Hindu in English.
Here is the analysis of editorials of today’s The Hindu in Hindi.
Here is the analysis of editorials of Indian Express in English.
Here is the analysis of editorials of Indian Express in Hindi.
Practice Questions: Prelims
1. Which of the following countries are NOT a part of the BRI?
D. South Korea
2. Which of the following is a feature of the Three-Language Formula?
A. Schools may opt out of teaching English Language
B. Schools will teach English, regional language and Sanskrit
C. All schools in Hindi speaking regions will compulsory teach another Indian language
D. Schools in non-Hindi speaking regions are free to not teach Hindi
3. Which state recently decided to change its financial cycle to align with calendar year?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
4. Which of the following are utilities of South Asia Satellite for its members?
1. Disaster Management
2. Remote Sensing
A. 1 only
B. 1 and 3
C. 1 and 4
D. 1, 2, 3 and 4
5. What is the source of funding subsidy for the UDAN scheme?
1. Cess on national flights
2. State Governments
A. Only 1
B. Only 2
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
Practice Questions: Mains
- China has placed BRI as an altruistic project for connectivity and development of Asia and has invited India to join. Discuss the pros and cons of joining BRI for India.
- Coercive imposition of Hindi as the official language will do more harm to the cause than good. Critically analyse.
- Assess the benefits and costs of aligning the annual financial year with the calendar year.
- India has vastly underused its technology potential to leverage in diplomacy. Discuss.
Join the UPSC study group on Eckovation. Follow these steps:
- Download Eckovation app
- Join Group with Group Code: 873541